Beginners Cosmetic Tattoo Brow Course
Learn the brow essentials for cosmetic tattoo with our beginners cosmetic tattoo brow course. In this class we cover the three main cosmetic tattooing techniques for aspiring cosmetic tattoo brow artists including ombre brows, featherstroke eyebrows and hybrid brows (also known as combination brows).
This training is one-on-one, run by one of our experienced cosmetic tattoo trainers. During the class you will receive personalised feedback and guidance to develop your skills and confidence. We are proud to offer such a unique training experience that helps to develop cosmetic techniques and confidence.
Notice there's no specific date? Because we offer one-on-one training, we are also able to work with you and your schedule to find dates that suit you. This can mean picking a block of days to complete your training, or breaking up the dates to allow for practice in-between. If you have specific dates you would like to reserve, please be sure to contact our office so we can organise this.
About this course:
THink's Beginners Brow Course incorporates both online and face-to-face learning to help you get the most out of your training experience.
This course includes:
- Online Theory Modules
- In-person practical theory
- 3 days of training with models where you will learn
- Ombre brows
- Featherstroke brows (with a machine)
- Hybrid/Combination brows (combining the techniques)
The Beginners Cosmetic Tattoo Brow Course begins with the THink Online Modules, a series of broken down cosmetic tattoo pre-learning that students are required to complete before their in-person training days. The online theory involved 7 modules that takes around 30+ hours total to complete. You will have 24/7 online access to these modules prior to your training dates, able to be completed in your own time.
Practical Training Days:
This class includes 4 days of in-person training.
- Day 1: Theory; consultation, health and safety, colours and equipment.
- Day 2: Ombre Brow procedure on 2x live models.
- Day 3: Hybrid/Combination Brow procedure on 2x live models.
- Day 4: Machine Feather Stroke Brow procedure on 2x live models.
We recommend students do at least 15-20 hours of self practice on practice mats before commencing work on live models. We can organise split training days to space out your training and maximise practice opportunities. If you are travelling from interstate, we still have options to maximise practice if separate training dates will not suit your travel arrangements.
Students who successfully complete their training, with their required models will receive a Certificate of Attendance to THink's Beginners Cosmetic Tattoo Brow Course (Ombre, Featherstroke + Hybrid/Combination).
Anyone wishing to undertake this training and perform cosmetic tattoo treatments will require a valid accredited Infection Control Certificate. This includes either:
- SHBBINF002 Maintain Infection Control Standards, or
- HLTINF005 Maintain Infection Prevention For Skin Penetration Treatments
In Queensland, technicians are required to hold the HLINTF005 certificate. Read more about Infection Control for Cosmetic Tattooing to find the right qualification for you.
THink Aesthetics is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 45188), authorised to deliver the SHBBINF002 and HLTINF005 qualifications. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available to update to a required Infection Control qualification (e.g. from SHBBINF001).
We require students to supply their own models
- Basic language, literacy and numeracy skills in English
- Cosmetic tattoo models (for your training) - students are required to supply their own models. We can provide assistance if required.
- Access to a PC computer or tablet device with internet access to complete the online modules.
- Please note, a machine is not included in this course. We have various machines at varying price points available to trial including the Nouveau Contour Digital Machines or Bomtech Digital Machine - these are available through our Cosmetic Tattoo Supplies business THink MBC Supplies.
$1000 Deposit is required to secure your training - please select the deposit option and we will contact you to organise the rest. The remaining amount is due prior to course commencement. Please see about our payment plan options.
- Please refer to our Student Manual located on our website for information regarding our courses.
- Contact us at email@example.com or (07) 3300 0465 to organise enrolment, invoices and course training dates.
- We do require a deposit of $1,000 to confirm training dates and to start your online modules.
- Once the deposit is paid the online modules will be opened and you can commence your online learning.
- Please note enrolments will only be handled during business hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- The online modules must be complete before commencing your theory day.
Have a question?
We're here to help! Get in contact with someone from the THink Aesthetics team.