THink Pigment Remover Instructions
How To Remove Cosmetic Tattoo Pigment using THink Pigment Remover
A client patch test is compulsory to protect against adverse reactions during or after the pigment removal treatment.
Directions for Use:
For application using a digital skin needling or micropigmentation device.
- Clean and prepare treatment area
- Apply pre-numb cream (if desired)
- Shake bottle for 10 seconds
- Depending on your machine, drop removal solution directly into needle cartridge or draw liquid from a prepared pigment cup
- Apply using a circular or tapping motion to penetrate to the base of the epidermis
- Never do more than 3 passes in one session
- Apply additional remover liquid (e.g. with Q-tip) to saturate the treatment area
- Allow liquid to sit on the treatment area
- Wipe away after no more than 10 minutes
- Avoid use of any anaesthetic with epinephrine or similar as this may reduce pigment removal performance
Aqua, ethyl alcohol, polypropylene glycol, glycolic acid, hydroxyethyl cellulose, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, sodium hydroxide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract.