Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is an assessment process that is used to evaluate a person’s skills, knowledge and experience through working and learning in Australia and overseas. RPL assesses an individual’s formal and non-formal learning to determine if that person is competent to achieve a recognition of prior learning qualification in SHBBSKS003 Design and Provide Cosmetic Tattooing.
Once you enrol, instructor/s will call you to conduct a phone interview and give you the next steps in your application procedure. RPL is also available for non-accredited courses.
The course is delivered by both online pre-learning and face-to-face at THink Aesthetics.
- Online Modules
- Photo Portfolio
- Prior Learning Certificates
- Resume with References
- This course is self-paces home-based.
- You will have 3 months to complete the course and can complete it any time within the time-frame.
- If the information provided for any component of the qualification is inadequate you may need to attend THink or another agreed venue for practical demonstration.
- SHBBINF001 Maintain infection control standards.
- Recognition of Prior Learning is also available for those who already have a nationally recognised infection control certificate, please enquire within.
- Basic language, literacy and numeracy skills in English (LLN)
- Unique Student identifier (USI). Please refer to the student enrolment form for more details regarding a USI Number.
- You may require a day to complete models for Cosmetic Tattooing practice: Students who are able to supply their own models benefit more as it provides more opportunity for practice of skills. If you are interstate we will supply all your models during your training. This will be determined once you submit your RPL Application.
- Access to a PC computer or tablet device with internet access and chrome internet browser.
- Machine is not included in this course. We do offer world class Nouveau Contour Digital Machines or Bomtech Digital Machines
- Please refer to our Student Manual located on our website for information regarding our courses.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3300 0465 to organise enrolment.
- Once you have paid for the course you will also need to complete our enrolment form. Please click Student Enrolment Form to open up the enrolment form.
- Once the enrolment form is completed the RPL Application form will be emailed and you can commence collecting your evidence for your portfolio.
- Please note enrolments will only be handled during business hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
*Our staff will assist you in every way they can to ensure you perform to the best of your ability and successfully complete SHBBSKS003 Design and Provide Cosmetic Tattooing. THink is, however, unable to guarantee you will be issued with a certificate of completion nor obtain a particular employment outcome.