SHBBCOS002 Apply Knowledge of Colour Theory and Pigmentology to Cosmetic Tattooing
Apply Knowledge of Colour Theory and Pigmentology to Cosmetic Tattooing is one of the core units of the new Diploma of Cosmetic Tattooing (SHB50321).
- The colour wheel
- Primary, secondary and tertiary colours
- Hue, tone, value, saturation and colour temperature
- Pigment ingredients and properties
- Organic and inorganic pigments, and identification
- Customer safeguards and protection, plus legislation
- Skin undertones and tattoo pigment
- Pigment colour selection to complement skin overtone & undertone
- Colour mixing, adjustment and correction through practical experience
- Pigment selection for simulated clients and your own models
SHBBCOS002 is the second unit of the brand new Diploma of Cosmetic Tattooing (SHB50321), based on THink’s structure for the compulsory core units:
- Function & Structure of Skin and Hair
- Colour Theory and Pigmentology
- Principles of Cosmetic Tattoo Design
- Providing Cosmetic Tattoo Consultations
Course includes online learning modules and a practical training kit that will be required to complete the some assessment components. The practical kit is included in the course cost.
For more information on what the unit covers, see training.gov.au.
This unit is a part of SHB50321, The Diploma of Cosmetic Tattooing.
About this course
Who should complete this course?
Expected course outcome/s?
How is this course delivered?
Are there any specific course requirements?
What is the enrolment process?
Enrolments are only be handled during business hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
You will receive a link to the Student Enrolment Form via your confirmation email after purchasing the course. Alternatively, you can also use the following link for the Student Enrolment Form.
For more information regarding our courses, please refer to our Student Manual.
What support is available to me?
We offer trainer support via email and phone during work hours.
If you need any assistance please do not help to contact us and we will try to assist as best as we can.
THink Aesthetics | RTO 45188
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 45188), THink Aesthetics is approved to provide Nationally Accredited Training Certificates within our defined course scope. Details on courses that THink Aesthetics is approved to provide can be found on training.gov.